BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES OF OUR APPLICATION:
1. The “Application” is defined as the websites www.NavianCapital.com, portal.naviancapital.com and Navian.Exchange
2. Unless otherwise notated or marked as such; all material presented or made available is for internal broker dealer or institutional use only and is not intended for an individual investor.
3. No material or presentation provided is intended as a solicitation for purchase of or offer to sell a security or other investment that may be described.
4. We do not intend to make suitability recommendations nor do any of the materials provided intend to provide a suitability recommendation. Not all securities or investments will be suitable for all investors.
5. All information provided is subject to change.
6. We will attempt to keep data and information presented as current as possible but can make no guarantees to the correctness or accuracy of the information.
7. All new issue investment products or insurance products provided on this site including, but not limited to, the Product Catalogue are subject to amendment or cancellation without prior notice.
8. Some information is supplied by third party sources and, although we believe the information supplied is accurate, have not cross verified the source information.
9. Some or all parts of the application may reference FDIC, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Insurance. For further detail on this insurance and current limitations please visit their separate website at www.FDIC.gov.
10. Investments presented may have inherit risks such as loss of principal investment. All available product information, including prospectus offering document and pertinent disclosures, should be reviewed for full detail of risks involved in addition to any available sales literature made available in the application.
11. We will not make any attempt to or claim to provide accounting, tax or legal advice. Investors should consult their financial or legal professional prior to making any investment decisions.
12. We do not claim to provide all relevant information for all investments presented. Users should not solely rely on information presented in this application to make an investment recommendation or decision.
13. Users of the Order Entry System are doing such under their own guidance. They agree to release and hold harmless Navian Capital for any errors or omissions during use of this system.
14. Information presented is for registered user accounts only. Distribution of application information to non-registered users, without expressed or written consent from Navian Capital, could result in loss of application access.
© 2015 Navian Capital. All rights reserved. Navian Capital, 425 Walnut Street, Suite 1100, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Securities and investments offered through Navian Capital Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Annuities and insurance products offered through Navian Insurance Agency LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.